Samuel Entsua

June 24, 2015

A TIME FOR LOVE


I felt my beloved calling for me, behold He calleth for me, He knocked at the door, I heard His voice, the sweet voice of salvation, the sound of deliverance, the warm voice of holiness.


But I couldn't open the door on time, He was gone by the time the door was opened. My heart wept, I was in so much pain. They (the world) caught me and wounded me. I asked myself what happened. Then realized it had been my fault……

I had wasted much time following the world, pursuing desires and passions, I wanted everything in the world that I forgot my salvation, I forgot my holiness, I forgot my about my Beloved. Now sin has engulfed me, I’m in the web of destruction, who will save me? …

There is no time to waste people, fight for your salvation today, there is no time for hypocrisy, and you can truly repent and pursue holiness once more.

The only person that can satisfy you is The Word of God, anything else is just a virtual image. Don’t give in to the alternative the enemy is providing.

God is expecting so much form you that you can’t afford to compromise now. Stick to God, press on and you will surely have the warm embrace of the Lord.
The time for love is NOW!!! Run to Him.

written by Prince Adjei

Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows: 
 By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2015 Christ for Humanity Outreach 
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...