Samuel Entsua

July 09, 2014

BEFORE THE LORD



Before the Lord are you and I

Before the Lord is a Spirit-filled earth vessel

And a mere earthen vessel

He shall save me and forsake you

He is my strength, I shall not be moved

He loves me, I’m Spirit-filled

When will you forsake your foolish thoughts? Oh you!

Your life is like a dead grass before the Lord

Before the Lord are you and I

You shall die while I live

You’ve rejected the Lord

You’ve denied Him

You’ve grieved Him

You shall be burnt to death, Oh you!

Throw yourself into ashes

Adorn yourself with sackcloth

Cry out for forgiveness

His consuming fire is coming for you

Be alert and ask for forgiveness

Before the Lord are you and I

You can be saved



[Written by Gyasi Kwadwo Manu]


Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows: 
By S. E. Entsua-Mensah. ©2014 Christ for Humanity Outreach 
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...