Samuel Entsua

April 21, 2015

LIFE’S OCEAN OF PUZZLES


Sitting under a tree wrapped about by the cold embrace of the weather
Clearing my mind, trying to figure out how I feel
But here I am left in the middle of the ocean of nothingness

My head aches from the bruises I have rained on my mind
Trying to figure out what life is all about
Now pacing about just so I can make life out
Going down the line of history, some had it easy, others not
Life, I see, has so many puzzle pieces I cannot fit into place

I guess I need to seek the original Designer and Architect for help. 

[Written by Emmanuel Grant-Brew]

Image credit: Click Here
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows: 
 By S. E. Entsua-Mensah. ©2014 Christ for Humanity Outreach 
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...